Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TNT Terror!

It's fair to say I have received some weird stuff through the mail in my time (such as the skull of an alleged Texas Chupacabra, and reams of material from a still-unidentified source claiming to have worked as a real Man in Black), but this is probably the weirdest of all. But welcome too!

No, it's not a bit of debris from the Roswell crash! Rather, it's a bit of chipped-off brickwork from the old TNT plant at Point Pleasant, West Virginia, where the notorious, glowing-eyed Mothman hung out back in the 1960s.

Yep, it's probably a bit pathetic to get all excited about a piece of old stone but, hell, I don't care. It's about as close as I will ever personally get to the monstrous, winged fiend, so a bit of local stone instead is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment